Last year’s Debrecen Spring Exhibition winners can be seen in Debrecen. The Debrecen Spring Exhibition series called “Fresh Sprouts”, features paintings and graphics/photography in rotation. In 2019, we could paintings of the winners; now the exhibition provides an opportunity to get to know the activities of the award-winning graphic artists, painters and sculptors.
The exhibition was organised for the “Hungarian Culture Day” (January 22).
Best of 2019:
- István Subicz, graphic artist (Grand Prize of the Ministry of Human Resources)
- Anikó Török, painter (Grand Prize of the Municipality of Debrecen)
- Zsuzsa Szász, painter (Award of the Municipality of Debrecen)
- Csilla Szarka, painter (Award of the Phoenix Event Organizer Nonprofit Ltd)
- Zsuzsa Gajdán, painter (Award of the Center-Print Printing House)
- György Bogdándy, painter (Blondex Artist Award)
- Tibor Hegedűs, painter (Prize of the László Holló Gallery)
- Zsuzsa Tóth, painter (Halköz Creative Art Artist Award)
- Petra Kurucz, sculptor (jury prize)
- János Drienyovszky, sculptor (jury prize)
The works were judged and proposed by the jury: János Aknay (painter), Nándor Hérics (painter), Ádám Gáll (painter), György Szabó (sculptor) and István Tamus (graphic artist).
The exhibition is free of charge during the opening hours of the Kölcsey Center, from 9:30 AM to 6 PM.