On the first weekend of February, the dull, gray winter days are over because the sensational FÓRUM Debrecen Chocolate Festival is coming this year.
The highly successful Chocolate Festival promises an experience for an entire weekend, or three days, on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th of February, 2023.
During the weekend of the Chocolate Festival, the main role is not only for those with a sweet tooth: visitors of the program series can choose from countless colorful activities!
Here’s what the FÓRUM team has in store for those interested:
- A multitude of manufacturers setting up, bringing so many flavors to Debrecen
- An endless number of bonbons, truffles, chocolate bars, macarons, and, of course, a fountain
- Interactive chocolate workshops where you can make your favorite.
- Attila Kökény and Laci Gáspár perform on the FÓRUM stage.
- …and many more extraordinary surprises await you on the first weekend of February!
3rd of February
5-5.30 pm Attila Kökény
5:30-7 pm Interactive chocolate manufacture
4th of February
10 am – 1 pm The big chocolate party in Debrecen, with lots of chocolate surprises
- 11 am – 12 pm Grimm-Busz theater
- 12 – 1 pm Chocolate dough workshop for children
5 pm Laci Gáspár
5.30-7 pm Interactive chocolate manufacture
5th of February
10 am – 12 pm The big chocolate party in Debrecen, with lots of chocolate surprises
- 11 am – 12 pm Aquamanók
2 – 4 pm Interactive chocolate manufacture