On the third Saturday of each month, at the relaunched Egyháztáji fair, visitors can buy products from local producers and artisans at favorable prices in the heart of the city center. Freshly made Slambuc can even be taken away from the previous winner of the Hortobágy Slambuc Cooking Competition!
Hajdúság Éléskamrája is an organization whose goal is to organize a consumer community where producers meet consumers interested in domestic products. They explain that “we see that our county is full of many treasure-worthy products that are made with serious expertise and a glowing passion, but somehow do not reach the general public”.
The next date is this Saturday, the 19th November 2022, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at Debrecen-Nagytemplomi Református Gyülekezet, Debrecen, Leány utca 2.
Participants of the November churchyard fair:
- Andi-Mangi – Mangalica, buffalo meat products from Hajdúböszörmény
- Ari Sándor – vegetable, and fruit producer
- Balmaz Tészta – Balmazújváros
- Zsolt Juhász – smoked pork products
- Kovács Tanya Hajdúszoboszló
- Kovács Károly basket weaver
- Glassed Hajdúbagos
- Kökényessy Almaecet – Debrecen
- Tasty Angel
- Derecskei Fenséges – Derecske
- Panificio il Basilico Debrecen
- Zádor Artisan Coffee – Debrecen
- Tóth Beekeeping – Mikepércs
- Moving Handicraft Products
- Nagy Zsuzsa- Mandala artist
- Dr. Nagy Erika – Jewellery paintings
- La Pure – soaps with heart
- Kataanya figures – (Katalin Gáthyné Dalmadi)
Let’s create: Christmas ornament painting
- Debrecen-Nagytemplomi Reformed Parish.
- Hajdúság Life Chamber