On the last Saturday of November, the finest wines of Hungary will come to Debrecen again. Hungary’s biggest rural wine show, the 12th Debrecen Wine Muster, will again this year feature nearly 50 wineries to bring their finest wines to the city.
This year, the high-quality social event will take place in a new venue, the Csokonai Forum, the most modern theatre in the region and the country, providing the perfect setting for tasting great wines. During the evening, the wines – nearly 200 of them – will be opened several times, so that guests arriving later in the evening can taste the full range!
Of course, a gastronomic corner will also be set up, where many delicacies will be served to wine-tasting guests.
A limited number of tickets will be sold again this year, as the excellent wines on offer require the intimacy and attention that can only be guaranteed by maximizing the number of participants.
Two hours before the public opening of the event, exclusive access will be granted to guests who purchase a VIP ticket. For this time slot, only 150 tickets will be sold, allowing the professional public and enthusiastic wine lovers to discover the wine regions in an even more comfortable and informal setting. The doors will be open to the public from 17:00!
ADMISSION (on the spot): 14.990 HUF/person
ADVANCE RIDE: 9.990 Ft/person
VIP ADMISSION (limited number of tickets available): 11.990 Ft/person
VIP guests will receive a complimentary refreshment (mineral water/refreshment/coffee) and a sandwich with their admission ticket!
ADVANCE AND VIP TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
– 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗛𝗮́𝘇 (Piac utca 81 (opposite Benedek Elek Library), Open: Monday – Friday: 09:00-17:00 and Saturday: closed)
– at 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝘂𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗿 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘇𝗮𝗸𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱𝗲́𝘀 (Rigó utca 1, Open: Monday – Friday: 09:00-17:30)
– 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗵𝗮́𝗹𝗼́ 𝗣𝗲́𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗶𝗮 (Péterfia utca 29, Open: Monday – Friday: 10:00-19:00 and Saturday: 10:00-14:00)
– 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗸𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱𝟭𝟳 𝗞𝗼̈𝗻𝘆𝘃𝗲𝘀𝗯𝗼𝗹𝘁 𝗲́𝘀 𝗞𝗮𝘃𝗲́𝘇𝗼́ (Memorial Park behind the Reformed Great Church, Open: Monday – Friday: 9:00-18:00 and Saturday: 9:00-18:00
Tickets can only be paid for in cash everywhere!
The ticket price includes wine tasting. The Stölzle crystal wine glasses will be provided to the guests for a rental fee of 1.000 HUF/glass for the duration of the event.
Guests under the age of 18 are NOT allowed to participate!
- Balla Géza (Arad-Ménes)
- Basilicus Szőlőbirtok (Tokaj)
- Béres Szőlőbirtok és Pincészet (Tokaj)
- Bodri Pincészet (Szekszárd)
- Centurio Szőlőbirtok (Mátra)
- Dobogó Pincészet (Tokaj)
- Eszterbauer Borászat (Szekszárd)
- Gál Lajos (Eger)
- Gál Tibor (Eger)
- Gróf Degenfeld Szőlőbirtok (Tokaj)
- Holdvölgy (Tokaj)
- Koch Pince (Hajós-Baja)
- Laposa Birtok (Badacsony)
- Pásztor Norbert (Felvidék)
- Pelle Pince (Tokaj)
- Sol Montis (Mátra)
- St. Andrea Szőlőbirtok és Pincészet (Eger)
- Stiegler (Sopron)
- Sümegi Ákos (Szekszárd)
- Szentpéteri (Kunság)
- Szőke Pincészet (Mátra)
- Szuromi Családi Birtok (Eger)
- Thummerer Pince (Eger)
- Tóth Ferenc (Eger)
- Törley Pincészet (Etyek-Buda)
- Varsányi (Eger)
- Váli Pince (Badacsony)
- Velin Borászat (Pécs)
- Vesztergombi (Szekszárd)
- VinArt (Villány)