Three Debrecen bars – Incognito Club, Malter Bar and Susmus Café – present “Kocsmafeszt”, a two-day festival, in cooperation with PusztaHang featuring lots of music, slam poetry and good vibes.
Two poetry slams will take place:
– IN ENGLISH: on Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 7 p.m. at Malter Bar
– IN HUNGARIAN: on Friday, May 26, 2023 at 8:30 p.m. at Incognito Club
- Competitors will receive a wristband that allows them entry to all three locations so they can attend the poetry slam and all of the day’s concerts for free.
- A maximum of 15 competitors can apply to each competition.
- The winners of both competitions will be awarded HUF 20,000.
Join the event on 27 May if you’re interested in this fun and exciting art form either as a performer or part of the audience to enjoy a night of slam poetry.
Performers include: Heavy Brains, Kardos-Horváth János (Kaukázus), DebreSlam (two poetry slams, one in English, one in Hungarian), Aya, DIW, DJ Mili, Frank n Dave, FunDead, Gyarmati Dominik, Hagymási Tamás Rock Band, Hodi kiabál, Hoeh8erz, Katvanhoe, Madarat Tolláról, Purplemind, RNS, Szakaszhatár, szilu, Tittyman, Water Signs.
early bird – HUF 4,500 (6 left)
in advance – HUF 6,000
at the door – HUF 7,000
in advance – HUF 3,000
at the door – HUF 4,500
in advance – HUF 4,000
at the door – HUF 5,500
Purchase your tickets in advance (until May 25) here: https://malterbar.hu/kocsmafeszt/. You can also buy your tickets during the festival at the festival locations (see below).
The Single-Day Ticket allows entry to all three locations on Friday or Saturday. The Two-Day Ticket allows entry to all three locations on both days.
Incognito Club (Eötvös utca 11)
Malter Bar (Baross Gábor utca 16)
Susmus Café (Darabos utca 19)