This event is organized by Hajdúság Éléskamrája, in conjunction with Hungarian Reformed Charity Service and Debrecen’s Great Reformed Parish Church.
Hajdúság Éléskamrája is an organization whose goal is to organize a consumer community where producers meet consumers interested in domestic products. They explain that “we see that our county is full of many treasure-worthy products that are made with serious expertise and a glowing passion, but somehow do not reach the general public”.
Frequently participating producers:-
- Tóth Beekeeping Mikepércs – Kemencezug Mikepércs
- Balmaz Pasta – Balmazújváros
- Gyugos Sajt – Derecske
- Kovács Tanya Hajdúszoboszló
- Gourmet Chilikert – Debrecen
- Zádor Handicraft Coffee – Debrecen
- BlackBunny Handicraft Chocolate – Hajdúszoboszló
- Oriental Mushrooms – Close-up – Majestic Derecskei
- Péter Kósa producer (cheese, smoked goods)
- Zsolt Juhász producer (smoked goods)
Not only do we help and protect Hungarian handicraft producers, but we also serve our customers with high-quality domestic products. See below for the upcoming gatherings.