Family’s are invited to an interactive family Sunday at the Vojtina Puppet Theater, where creative workshops are set up: where everyone can unleash their creativity. On one Sunday of each month, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., the puppet theaters’ spaces are opened to families.
Performances, playful rehearsals, puppet making, and other curiosities await those interested. These mornings will show you what’s behind the scenes: play, fun, and performances are expected.
The space is our first! program:
Sunday, October 24th
- 10:00 a.m.: The ugly little girl – chamber play (maximum 50 people) Ticket price for the Play Theater: 1200 HUF. Discounted ticket price for families of 3 or more people: 1000 HUF.
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: Exhibition inspired by the exhibition Red Doors (maximum 100 people). Ticket price: 1000 HUF.
- The figure of László Vitéz – puppet making
- “Red lace, colored feathers” – coloring
- Friends and enemies of László Vitéz – construction of mosaics, puzzles
- Tower weaving, yarn winding – cobweb weaving
- Greetings from László Vitéz – card making
- Rehearsals of László Vitéz on the journey: 7 stations, 7 rehearsals, 7 image details. And if you stand all the rehearsals, the picture will be added and… Come and build the picture!
If those interested also take part in the performance entitled The Ugly Little Girl and the programs of the Red Doors creative workshop, they will need an additional armband for the play theater ticket, which costs HUF 500.
Participation is subject to registration and is expected until midnight on October 21st. You can also register on the telephone number 06/52 418 160 and at the ticket office of the Vojtina Puppet Theater (4026. Debrecen, Kálvin tér 13.).