Catchy swing and jazz melodies, friendly cheers to the start of summer, and an idyllic atmosphere await you again in the heart of Debrecen this year at the Downtown Wine Festival. 3 days, 30+ cellar, 150+ varieties of wine. Will you be there?
Taking place in Déri Square, with the events kicking off on Thursday the 2nd of June. The program is as follows.
Thursday 2nd June
- 7 p.m. Jazz in the shade at 7 p.m.
- 9 p.m. Swing with Attila Kökény and the swing a la Django
- 11 p.m. Lionel b2b Tommy V
Friday 3rd June
- 5.30 p.m. Funky Donuts
- 7.30 p.m. King Viktor
- 9.30 p.m. Parno Graszt 30
- 11 p.m. Tigran and Friends – BLaC Guitar & Afronauta Conga
Saturday 4th June
- 4.30 p.m. Miklós Bánfi Piano Bar
- 5.30. p.m. Panorama Jazz Band
- 7.30 p.m. Tóth Vera Quartet
- 9.30 p.m. Majsai Swing Stars